Annual report 2008 launch
Please note: the original page (2008) linked to by this URL has been archived. Information contained on this page is less complete but has been added to maintain the institutional record. You may view an archived version of the original page here. The text below refers has been copied from the original web page. Much of the information on this page (or linked to from this page) is now out of date and similarly some of the links may no longer work.
- Launch date: Thursday 6 November 2008
- Time: 10:00 CET (Brussels time)
- Venue: European Parliament press room (PHS 0A 050), Rue Wiertz, B-1047 Brussels
The latest facts, figures and trends on drugs in Europe will be addressed in the upcoming Annual report 2008: the state of the drugs problem in Europe, from the Lisbon-based EU drugs agency, the EMCDDA. The report offers an overview of the drug situation across the 27 EU Member States, Croatia, Turkey and Norway, and details the current legal, political, social and health responses.
- Monitoring the supply of heroin to Europe (Technical data sheet)
- Monitoring the supply of cocaine to Europe (Technical data sheet)
- Drug profile on fentanyl
- Drug-related research (Selected issue, released on 17.10.2008)
- Towards a better understanding of drug-related public expenditure in Europe (Selected issue, released on 17.07.2008)