Launch event: European Drug Report 2023
How many new drugs were detected in Europe over the last year? What are the latest trends in drug production and trafficking? What substances are causing the most concern today? Find out more when the European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction (EMCDDA) launches its European Drug Report 2023: Trends and Developments in a press conference in Brussels on 16 June.
Date: 16 June 2023 at 12.00 (Lisbon), 13.00 CET (Brussels).
Venue: European Commission, Berlaymont, VIP corner. The event will be live streamed on Europe by Satellite.
- Ylva Johansson, European Commissioner for Home Affairs
- Alexis Goosdeel, EMCDDA Director
For media queries, please contact: email@example.com | Tel. (351) 211 210 200.
On 16 June, calls from the media will be dispatched to our frontline team of experts.
For country-specific queries, please contact the relevant Reitox national focal point.
- Greater diversity in drug supply and use creates new challenges for Europe (news release in 25 languages)
- Coming soon: European Drug Report 2023 to be released on 16 June (in 25 languages)
- Transcript of speech by Commissioner Ylva Johansson
- Recording of speech by the Chair of EMCDDA Management Board Franz Pietsch (video)
- Transcript of speech by the Chair of EMCDDA Management Board Franz Pietsch
- Recording of speech by EMCDDA Director Alexis Goosdeel (video)
- Transcript of speech by EMCDDA Director Alexis Goosdeel
- Press conference recording