Reitox Academy for IPA Beneficiaries: National Reporting and Quality Assurance
The Academy is organised within framework of the EMCDDA project “Preparation of IPA Beneficiaries for their participation in the European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction (EMCDDA)” . The project aims to strengthen the capacity of IPA Beneficiaries to establish at national level a drug information system compatible with the European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction (EMCDDA) standards. In particular, the Academy will complement project activities aimed to fulfill following specific project objectives:
- To provide support for the establishment or strengthening of a national focal point and for its future integration in the Reitox network
- To involve the IPA Beneficiaries in the specific EMCDDA in the specific capacity building activities.
Since collection of accurate and comparable data on drug situation is the main objective of mandatory national reporting procedure for EU Member States and EMCDDA participants, the Reitox Academy is organized to:
- provide a feedback to IPA3 countries on the products developed within the framework of IPA3 project and link these products to the national reporting guidelines
- discuss EMCDDA national reporting guidelines and it´s applicability to the IPA beneficiaries
- promote learning from the peers on quality data management for national reporting