European Drug Report 2013 launch
Please note: the original page (2013) linked to by this URL has been archived. Information contained on this page is less complete but has been added to maintain the institutional record. You may view an archived version of the original page here. The text below refers has been copied from the original web page. Readers are cautioned that the resources linked to from this page may now be out of date.
European Drug Report 2013 — full package and event information
28 May 2013: the EMCDDA presents its annual overview of the European drug situation in a new, reshaped information package designed to be more timely, interactive and interlinked.
The package has been designed as a set of integrated elements allowing full access to the available data and analysis on the drugs problem in Europe.
Perspectives on drugs
These designed-for-the-web analyses incorporate video and interactive features, providing deeper insights into a selection of important issues.
- Speech of EMCDDA Director, Wolfgang Götz, JHA Council, Luxembourg (06.06.2013)
- Speech of EMCDDA Director, Wolfgang Götz to the Civil Liberties, Justice and Home Affairs Committee of the European Parliament (30.05.2013)
- Video statement by Commissioner Cecilia Malmström (28.05.2013)
- New European drug report out today — Europe’s drugs problem in ‘state of flux’ (28.05.2013)
- Record levels of treatment, but still a need to invest in new interventions and social reintegration (28.05.2013)
- Speech of EMCDDA Director, Wolfgang Götz
- Speech of EMCDDA Management Board, João Goulão (English)
- Speech of EMCDDA Management Board, João Goulão (Portuguese)
- New drugs cause fundamental shift in Europe’s drug market (28.05.2013)
- EU drugs agency to launch European Drug Report 2013 (30.04.2013)