These pages make it easy to explore all of our resources by topic.
Note that we are currently updating this section of our website and will be adding more topics pages over the coming months.
These designed-for-the-web analyses incorporate video and interactive features, providing deeper insights into a selection of important issues.
- benzodiazepine mis-use among high-risk opioid users in Europe
- cannabis: characteristics of frequent cannabis users
- cannabis: legal supply
- cannabis market in Europe
- cannabis resin market: changes in Europe
- cocaine: emergencies related to cocaine-use
- cocaine: trafficking to Europe
- comorbidity of drug use and mental health disorders
- drug consumption rooms, an overview of provision and evidence
- EU Drugs Strategy 2013–20
- hepatitis C treatment for injecting drug users
- heroin: trends in heroin use
- injection of synthetic cathinones
- internet-based drug treatment
- mass media campaigns — do they work?
- new psychoactive substances: health responses to
- new psychoactive substances: legal approaches to controlling
- opioid substitution treatment: strategies to prevent the diversion of
- opioid trafficking routes from Asia to Europe
- overdose deaths: preventing overdose deaths
- psychosocial interventions
- responses for methamphetamine users
- synthetic cannabinoids in Europe
- synthetic drug production in Europe
- treatment for cocaine dependence
- wastewater analysis and drugs — a European multi-city study
Use the links below to discover other drug-related content on our website. For a full listing of drug-related topics covered on the website, please use the A-Z index tab.
- All activities — the EMCDDA is active in many areas including epidemiology, responses, law, policy and supply (under 'Our activities' ⇝)
- Drug profiles — scientific descriptions of drugs covering chemistry, pharmacology, synthesis, precursors, control status and more
- European Drug Report — annual overview of trends, data and analysis of the drug situation in Europe
- Key indicators — the main epidemiological indicators used to monitor the European drug situation (under 'Our activities' ⇝)
- Legal topic overviews — a thematic-based examination of some of the legal aspects of drugs and drug use
- New psychoactive substances — information on our activity in the area of new drugs is presented in 'Action on new drugs' (under 'Our activities' ⇝)
- Partners — information on our partnerships with other organisations (under 'About' ⇝)
- Perspectives on drugs — topical analyses providing deeper insights into a broad selection of important issues