Topic hub pages are designed to make it easy to find all of our content by topic. We are continuously adding new pages to this section. If you are looking for something specific and cannot find it below, try using the A-Z listing.
These pages make it easy to explore all of our resources by topic.
Note that we are currently updating this section of our website and will be adding more topics pages over the coming months.
Use the links below to discover other drug-related content on our website. For a full listing of drug-related topics covered on the website, please use the A-Z index tab.
- All activities — the EMCDDA is active in many areas including epidemiology, responses, law, policy and supply (under 'Our activities' ⇝)
- Drug profiles — scientific descriptions of drugs covering chemistry, pharmacology, synthesis, precursors, control status and more
- European Drug Report — annual overview of trends, data and analysis of the drug situation in Europe
- Key indicators — the main epidemiological indicators used to monitor the European drug situation (under 'Our activities' ⇝)
- Legal topic overviews — a thematic-based examination of some of the legal aspects of drugs and drug use
- New psychoactive substances — information on our activity in the area of new drugs is presented in 'Action on new drugs' (under 'Our activities' ⇝)
- Partners — information on our partnerships with other organisations (under 'About' ⇝)
- Perspectives on drugs — topical analyses providing deeper insights into a broad selection of important issues