First European conference on addictive behaviours and dependencies, 23-25 September 2015
First European conference on addictive behaviours and dependencies, 23–25 September 2015, Lisbon
About the conference
- More information on the EMCDDA's presence at the conference.
- The conference will be held at the FIL Expo conference centre in the beautiful city of Lisbon.
- It will showcase European addiction science covering illicit drugs, alcohol, tobacco, gambling and other addictive behaviours.
- It will cover epidemiology, policy research, clinical research, social sciences, behavioural science and human psychopharmacology.
- There will be invited keynote presentations from European and international top addiction experts, opportunities to present new findings, multi-disciplinary workshops and discussion forums.
- A call for abstracts will be published in the autumn.
- The conference is also intended as a major networking event and facilities will be available to support network and specialist meetings in its margins.