European Drug Report 2013 — full package and event information
European Drug Report 2013
28 May 2013: the EMCDDA presents its annual overview of the European drug situation in a new, reshaped information package designed to be more timely, interactive and interlinked.
The package has been designed as a set of integrated elements allowing full access to the available data and analysis on the drugs problem in Europe.
European Drug Report-related calls are being dispatched according to questions and requests for interviews, please contact the following number:
Tel. ++ 351 211 21 02 00
Perspectives on drugs
These designed-for-the-web analyses incorporate video and interactive features, providing deeper insights into a selection of important issues.
- Speech of EMCDDA Director, Wolfgang Götz, JHA Council, Luxembourg (06.06.2013) [PDF] | (Click here for Word version)
- Speech of EMCDDA Director, Wolfgang Götz to the Civil Liberties, Justice and Home Affairs Committee of the European Parliament (30.05.2013)
- Video statement by Commissioner Cecilia Malmström (28.05.2013)
- New European drug report out today — Europe’s drugs problem in ‘state of flux’ (28.05.2013)
- Record levels of treatment, but still a need to invest in new interventions and social reintegration (28.05.2013)
- Speech of EMCDDA Director, Wolfgang Götz
- Speech of EMCDDA Management Board, João Goulão (English)
- Speech of EMCDDA Management Board, João Goulão (Portuguese)
- New drugs cause fundamental shift in Europe’s drug market (28.05.2013)
- EU drugs agency to launch European Drug Report 2013 (30.04.2013)