National drug-related research
Information about drug-related research in Member States is difficult to collect and analyse. A better overview of ongoing research and existing research structures may assist researchers in Member States to avoid duplication, improve collaboration and help disseminate knowledge of funding opportunities. In these pages you will find a selection of the information provided by National Focal Points.
Please click on the map or use the country list on the side to access the following information:
You will find the following information for each country:
- Main funding frameworks at national level (e.g. government, research funds) and – if known – size of funding.
- Main research institutions and organisations at national level (e.g. universities, institutes, networks).
- National drug research and other scientific journals (e.g. sociology, psychology, psychiatry, medical, public health) publishing drug-related research.
- Websites promoting research dissemination at national level.
- References to some of the main studies at national level since 2001.
- Main published articles and other bibliographic references since 2006.