Reitox and external partners (RTX) unit
The main role of theReitox and external partners unit is to coordinate a network of National focal points (NFPs), set up in the 28 EU Member States, Norway, the European Commission and in the candidate countries. Together, these information collection and exchange points form Reitox, the European information network on drugs and drug addiction.
Mission statement:The mission of the Reitox and external partners unit is:
- to assist the scientific departments of the EMCDDA in coordinating the collection of the data in all Member States through the Reitox National focal points;
- to assist the National focal points in their active participation in the EMCDDA work programmes, namely the implementation of the key indicators and other core data, at national level, and in the production of their national reporting (national report, standard tables and structured questionnaires);
- to promote the Reitox-based model for data collection on drugs in Europe.
|Reitox and external partners (RTX) unit|
|Head of unit||Gonçalo Felgueiras e Sousa|
|Administrative agent||Renate de Neve|
|Coordinator external partners||Cécile Martel|
|Principal administrator diplomatic relations||Ignacio Vázquez Moliní (1)|
|Principal policy analyst, Coordinator institutional relations||Danilo Ballotta (2)|
|Principal quality assurance and scientific management officer||Sandrine Sleiman|
|Principal capacity and development management officer||Ilze Jekabsone|
|Principal programme management officer||Frédéric Denecker|
|Financial and contractual officer||Sofia Feteira|
|International cooperation sector |
|Head of sector||Cécile Martel|
|Interim staff||Susana Mota|
|Principal quality assurance and scientific management officer||Sandrine Sleiman (3)|
|Principal capacity and development management officer||Ilze Jekabsone (3)|
|Principal programme management officer||Frédéric Denecker (3)|
|Financial and contractual officer||Sofia Feteira (3)|
|Financial development officer||Tahir Alimahomed (4)|
(1) Shared assignment with Directorate.
(2) Shared assignment with HEA unit.
(3) Shared assignment within RTX unit.
(4) Shared assignment with ADM unit.