Reitox and external partners (RTX) unit
The main role of theReitox and international cooperation unit is to coordinate a network of National focal points (NFPs), set up in the 28 EU Member States, Norway, the European Commission and in the candidate countries. Together, these information collection and exchange points form Reitox, the European information network on drugs and drug addiction.
Mission statement:The mission of the Reitox and international cooperation unit is:
- to assist the scientific departments of the EMCDDA in coordinating the collection of the data in all Member States through the Reitox National focal points;
- to assist the National focal points in their active participation in the EMCDDA work programmes, namely the implementation of the key indicators and other core data, at national level, and in the production of their national reporting (national report, standard tables and structured questionnaires);
- to promote the Reitox-based model for data collection on drugs in Europe.
|Reitox and international cooperation (RTX) unit|
|Head of unit||Gonçalo Felgueiras e Sousa|
|Administrative support agent||Renate de Neve|
|Coordinator external partners||Cécile Martel|
|Principal officer diplomatic relations||Ignacio Vázquez Moliní (1)|
|Principal scientific officer international organisations||Klaudia Palczak (2)|
|Principal policy analyst, Coordinator institutional relations||Danilo Ballotta (3)|
|Quality assurance and scientific officer||Sandrine Sleiman|
|Capacity development officer||Ilze Jekabsone|
|Principal programme management officer||Frédéric Denecker|
|Financial and contractual assistant||Sofia Feteira|
|International cooperation sector |
|Head of sector||Cécile Martel|
|Interim staff||Susana Mota|
|Quality assurance and scientific officer||Sandrine Sleiman (4)|
|Capacity development officer||Ilze Jekabsone (4)|
|Principal programme management officer||Frédéric Denecker (4)|
|Financial and contractual assistant||Sofia Feteira (4)|
|Financial agent||Tahir Alimahomed (5)|
(1) Shared assignment with Directorate.
(2) Shared assignment with SAT unit.
(3) Shared assignment with HEA unit.
(4) Shared assignment within RTX unit.
(5) Shared assignment with ADM unit.